Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 901. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the first of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 14 hours in length containing over 120 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 901 exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Objective Domains:
1.0 Hardware 34%
2.0 Networking 21%
3.0 Mobile Devices 17%
4.0 Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting 28%
Topics include how to:
- Work with CPU, RAM, BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components.
- Install, configure, and maintain hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media.
- Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Install, configure, and manage printers and other peripherals
Who is the target audience?
- • This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.