Can I ask you a question?
How may customers do you have?
If you said “none” or “not enough”, this course is for you.
In this course, we’re going to focus on how YOU can take any product, service, or business and sell it to 10s, 100s, or even 1,000s of customers.
You see, the hard part isn’t making a product anymore. The hard part is finding a market for your product and getting them to buy it.
“How great can a product be if nobody wants it?” – Marc Andreesen, billionaire venture capitalist.
We’re no longer living in the “field of dreams”. If you build it…. they won’t come.
In order to be successful with your startup or small business, you must have the ability to proactively go out and find customers. In order to do that, you need to understand modern marketing channels. That’s exactly what we cover in this course.
• Social media marketing through Twitter, Instagram, & SnapChat
• Community management and promotion through Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews
• Pitching press and getting covered in blogs, news outlets, & other media sites
• Creating, managing, and promoting blog posts through WordPress, Medium, & guest blogs.
• Creating & promoting video ads and video content through your site & through YouTube
• Building a long term SEO strategy
• Designing and executing CPC ad campaigns through Google, Bing, & Facebook
As always, if you’re not 100% satisfied you can get a full refund through Udemy within 30 days.
You’ll also get access to Evan’s Perks, a trove of over 120 exclusive discounts just for my students to software products like InVision, QuickBooks, & Balsamiq.