Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Pen Testing the Right Way
This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately. You will start by understand network anonymity by using tools such as Tor, Tortilla and Proxy Chains.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
- Students should have a working understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
What will you be able to do after taking this course?
- Penetration Testing – A penetration test, colloquially known as a pen test, is an authorized simulated attack on a computer system that looks for security weaknesses, potentially gaining access to the system’s features and data.
- Exploit Design Flaws and Bugs – A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.
- Firebug – Firebug integrates with Firefox to put a wealth of development tools at your fingertips while you browse.
- OpenVAS Vulnerability Scanner – OpenVAS is a framework of several services and tools offering a comprehensive and powerful vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management solution.
- GFI LanGuard – GFI LanGuard network vulnerability scanner and patch management software performs over 60000 vulnerability assessments to discover threats early.
- XSS and Injection Techniques – Cross-site scripting (XSS) is a type of computer security vulnerability typically found in web applications. XSS enables attackers to inject client-side scripts into web pages viewed by other users. A cross-site scripting vulnerability may be used by attackers to bypass access controls such as the same-origin policy.
- View Source Chart Tool – Enables accelerated human processing of DOM. 2. Displays more structure/ sequence information within the current view port.
- Using Perl and C to Automate Hacks – Perl is a family of high level, general purpose programming languages. The languages in this family include Perl 5 and Perl 6.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.