Adobe XD is a brand new tool for UI/UX designers that gives you the power to design and prototype an entire app, all from one program.
This course starts off with the Adobe Experience Design basics but quickly gets up to speed on how to design and prototype full fledged apps with amazing images, colors, and animations.
You will learn:
- How to navigate around the interface and toggle on/off the panels you wish to use
- How to set up artboards to rapidly assemble wireframes
- How to design icons using the pen tool and boolean effects
- How to set up symbols to reuse across your entire project
- How to update symbols to sync across all your artboards
- How to apply text and color style presets and change on the fly
- How to use the repeat grid to create fast, repeating columns and/or rows
- How to prototype and test your prototype within seconds
- How to share projects, prototypes, and design assets
- and much much more
When you’re through with this course, you will be able to share a complete design and prototype with friends and colleagues that they can interact with directly on their phone or desktop.
Who is this course for:
- UI/UX designers who want to improve their skills and learn the latest design tools
- Photoshop or Illustrator users who want to switch to a program dedicated exclusively for UX design
- SketchApp users who want an all-in-one solution for designing and prototyping
- Product Managers who want to increase their design skills to create better products and communicate more effectively with developers
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn Interface Design
- Anyone who wants to learn User Experience Design