Between 80% and 90% of information is retained by listeners if delivered by a trained voice as opposed to only 40% if delivered by an untrained voice.
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy How to speak clearly and confidently Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2019
How to speak clearly and confidently will teach you how to speak so that you will find making presentations, talking to people at work or school much easier.
- People will be able to hear you more easily because you will know how to avoid mumbling
- Listeners will remember what you say with greater ease.
- You will have more confidence in your voice
- You will be able to slow down the speed at which you talk
- You’ll have the confidence to speak to your boss, your employees, teachers, salespeople etc.
- You’ll have the ability to make what you say sound interesting – no more boring talks
This means that:
- Job interviews will be less stressful
- Wedding speeches will become easy and fun to do
- Sales talks will sound interesting and enthusiastic.
- For students at college or university the benefits are just as great, they will be able to talk confidently to their teacher/lecturer enabling them to ask questions and learn much more quickly.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people who need to or want to improve their speaking skills. This could be because they have been told they mumble or maybe they just feel anxious when they have to speak to groups of people or just one or two individuals. This course does not teach English grammar or English as an additional language. It is for people already familiar with English, either as their first language or as an additional language.
- This course does not teach English grammar or English as an additional language.