Working remotely from home in virtual teams could be the future of work as we know it.
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy How to Hire & Manage Virtual Teams Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2019
Why? The reasons are simple.
- 86% of employees prefer to work from home
- 30% of employees report higher productivity while remote
- Companies that allow remote work experience have a whopping 50% lower annual turnover
- 87% of employees say they are moreengaged, not less, when working from home
- 68% of job seekers say that the option to work remote would greatly increase their interest in a position
- 65% of employees say they would strongly consider leaving their position for a remote position with similar pay
Remote work is a global phenomenon and it’s growing. The number of employees working remotely has grown by 4% each year for the last 5 years. Sooner or later, all companies will have to offer some kind of option to work remote otherwise they’ll risk losing talent and falling behind.
Its no wonder so many well know companies are running their entire teams without an office. Companies like Buffer, Automattic, Zapier, & Toptal just to name a few.
But how exactly can you make sure you get the same return and the same quality work from every remote employee?
Well, thats exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
We’ll cover how to:
- Assemble a great team of qualified, talented remote workers
- Select the best online tools to successfully complete projects
- Form great communication and leadership habits to inspire your team
- Create a virtual culture for your team over time, and
- Establish helpful policies and procedures to evaluate their performance
Understanding & implementing the best practices of remote hiring and remote management could be the difference between success and failure.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in hiring their first remote employee
- Managers looking to learn the best practices of managing remote workers
- Anyone interested in planning & maintaining a positive work culture with remote employees
- Anyone interested in increasing the productivity of their remote workers