The Critical Reasoning questions on the GMAT are all about precision of thought – an attribute that can easily be learned.
- The hardest part about this question type is that most practice material out there does not ‘sound’ right. That’s where this course scores: 150 questions with the real ‘GMAT’ feel, just the right turn of phrase, and the right tricks to mimic the real thing.
- Critical Reasoning questions are applied common sense, and so are not easy to ‘game’. If you are thinking straight, you will nail them. If you aren’t, you are sunk. This course will make sure you are never sunk. You’ll be nailing these questions in your sleep by the time you get through 15 hours of grueling practice.
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy GMAT Verbal-Critical Reasoning-150 Original-Solved And Explain Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. Udemy Free Coupon Sold out, get
95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2018
- 150 high-quality sentence correction problems, with the real GMAT feel
- 15 hours of step-by-step reasoning, so you can learn to think like the test-setters
- Visual highlights so that you really get why alternatives are right or wrong
Using discussion forums
Please use the discussion forums on this course to engage with other students and to help each other out. Unfortunately, much as we would like to, it is not possible for us at Loonycorn to respond to individual questions from students:-(
We’re super small and self-funded with only 2 people developing technical video content. Our mission is to make high-quality courses available at super low prices.
The only way to keep our prices this low is to *NOT offer additional technical support over email or in-person*. The truth is, direct support is hugely expensive and just does not scale.
We understand that this is not ideal and that a lot of students might benefit from this additional support. Hiring resources for additional support would make our offering much more expensive, thus defeating our original purpose.
It is a hard trade-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Who is the target audience?
- Yep! Anyone preparing to take the GMAT
- Yep! Non-native speakers looking to level the playing field in the verbal section
- Yep! Anyone that finds grammar jargon incredibly confusing, and would like simple, crisp explanations in everyday language