The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of advanced scrum techniques – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using advanced scrum techniques – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of the scrum of scrums program management technique and how to influence and coach others with solid explanations of scrum in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Buddy Hatton, Ted R. Brown, Kevin Kollins and Scott Clem.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it is the number 1 way to complete projects or programs (programmes) on time while delivering value for any business or user.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER
or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I take scrum to the next level”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of advanced scrum techniques- Including how to run multiple scrum teams, how to explain, coach and influence others to use scrum and how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- scrum of scrums program management/ co-ordination techniques – I give you a complete overview of scrum of scrums as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.