In This Ruby Training, You’ll Learn:
- Rails, Breadth-First
- Ruby on Rails
- The Model/View/Controller (MVC) architecture
- Ruby Skills and Tools
- Running Ruby Programs
- IRB (Interactive Ruby)
- Loops in Ruby
- Objects and Methods
- Messages and methods
- Domain Modeling and Active Record
- Active Record Overview
- Domain Modeling, Ruby, and Rails
- Programming the Domain
- Creating the Database Tables
- Customizing the Boilerplate Migrations
- Alternative Migration Syntax
- The Rails Application Console
- Routing and Responses
- Using Embedded Ruby (ERB) Syntax
- Exploring Active Record Techniques
- Basic programming concepts in OOP
–Why To Master Ruby?
Let Me Show You Why To Master Ruby:
1. You will build programs in Ruby.
2. You will create custom algorithms.
3. You will work with the Ruby syntax.
4. You will work with loops and iterators.
Who is the target audience?
- All Developers, Programmers, Web Designers, Etc
- Anyone Looking To Master Ruby.
- This Is Not For People Looking For Lazy Ways To Pass The Exam