You’ll learn how to code your own twitteeer web application using the most powerful and user-friendly framework available to web developers, Ruby on Rails.
We will use next Frameworks systems and libraries:
- Ruby on Rails version 5.1.4 and ruby 2.4.2
- Heroku service to deploy our application
What are the requirements?
- Basic understanding of the Ruby on Rails framework
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Have a Ruby on Rails setup on your system
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build custom Ruby on Rails video subscription application
- Use Bootstrap 4 for your Rails app
- Deploy to Heroku
- Installing Devise
- Adding Users with Devise
- Exploring Our New Devise Functionality
- Creating a User Dashboard
- Sign Up and Sign In Links
- Customize Devise Routes
- Redesigning the Sign and Sign Up Pages
- Pushing Our Code to Heroku
- Creating a Scaffold
- Resources in Rails
- Exploring Tweet Views
- Associating Tweets and Users
- Creating Tweets Through Current User
- Forcing People to Log In
- Replicating Twitter Styling
- Add Gravatar Image
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to how twiteer application is build