You’ll learn how to code your own twitteeer web application using the most powerful and user-friendly framework available to web developers, Ruby on Rails.
We will use next Frameworks systems and libraries:
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy Twitteer App, Ruby on Rails Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. Udemy Free Coupon Sold out, get
95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2018
- Ruby on Rails version 5.1.4 and ruby 2.4.2
- Heroku service to deploy our application
What are the requirements?
- Basic understanding of the Ruby on Rails framework
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Have a Ruby on Rails setup on your system
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build custom Ruby on Rails video subscription application
- Use Bootstrap 4 for your Rails app
- Deploy to Heroku
- Installing Devise
- Adding Users with Devise
- Exploring Our New Devise Functionality
- Creating a User Dashboard
- Sign Up and Sign In Links
- Customize Devise Routes
- Redesigning the Sign and Sign Up Pages
- Pushing Our Code to Heroku
- Creating a Scaffold
- Resources in Rails
- Exploring Tweet Views
- Associating Tweets and Users
- Creating Tweets Through Current User
- Forcing People to Log In
- Replicating Twitter Styling
- Add Gravatar Image
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to how twiteer application is build