This course will guide you through how to use Adobe Photoshop CC and its user interface and you will learn in a step-by-step manner how to use the basic essential tools for editing and enhancing your photographs. The course will show you how to remove background elements from the image, re-touch blemishes in the original photograph, crop elements out of the image, insert text onto an image, create marquees around elements to remove or modify them, and free transform a selection that has been cut from an image.
- Saving images in different file formats
- Creating actions
- Recording actions
- Batch processing
- Creating droplets
- Working with variables
- Using Vector Graphics
- Mastering the Layer Styles
- Rendering 3D objects
- Converting 2d images to 3D
- Using Arrays
- Basic and Advance Use of Every Tool of Adobe Photoshop
Who is the target audience?
- This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
- Advanced users and experts who know a lot of the key topics won’t benefit much from this course.
- This course is also good for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques.
- Students who are considerd “experts” in Photoshop and know all shortcuts, layering techniques, and so on, will not benefit much from this course.