This course aims to provide a comprehensive introduction to the SAS analytic software for Windows. Through a mixture of lectures and in-class examples, quizzes, and take-home assignments, students will gain experience using the SAS system for data manipulation, management and analysis. You will also expect A LOT of extracurricular learning materials for self-pace learning, treat it as a BONUS! Emphasis will be placed on the skills and techniques necessary for efficient data manipulation, management and analysis. It is designed for students with little to no background with SAS, and an understanding of the basic statistical concepts. This will be an excellent choice for your first SAS introduction course for your data analysis career.
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy Statistical Data Analysis with SAS Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. Udemy Free Coupon Sold out, get
95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2018
WHAT DO I EXPECT?
- A comprehensive course design from SAS basics to statistical analysis
- Many in-class examples, exercises and take-home assignment
- Master various techniques for data importing
- Solid understanding of variable attributes, and learn various character/numeric functions
- IF-THEN/ELSE statements
- Do loop and counter variables
- Master DATA step with Concatenation, Merge, etc.
- Exposed to several useful PROC step (PRINT, SORT, TRANSPOSE, etc.).
- Descriptive statistics procedures (MEANS, UNIVARIATE, FREQ)
- Hypothesis testing (UNIVARIATE, TTEST, ANOVA)
- Correlations (CORR)
- Regression (REG)
PREREQUISITE COURSES AND KNOWLEDGE:
- No SAS background required;
- Basic knowledge of statistics is preferred.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone from other programming fields that are interested in SAS
- Anyone with no SAS background
- Anyone who wants to understand the workflow in SAS