Welcome to learn and understand core React fundamentals, along with new and exciting features of ES6and solid API concepts.
I am Ryan, A self-taught developer. I have been in your place and I know exactly what you expect from a course like this.
This course is divided into 3 major section.
The first section gives you a solid understanding of React.
- Zero configuration setup and google chrome extension for react
- React components and JSX
- Unidirectional data flow in react
- Synthetic events and binding methods in react
- Controlled components, composable components, and reusable components
- Functional stateless components
- Managing states and props in react
- Higher-order functions
- ES6 let, const, object keys and this keyword, destructuring, arrow functions, class constructors
- Code refactoring using ES6
- React bootstrap styling
The second section prepares you to use real data from the API in your app.
- Lifecycle methods in react
- Fetch real data from API
- Server-side search
- Client-side caching
- Prototype, refs, Import, and export in react
- ES6 template strings, spread operator, object assign, conditional rendering
The third section focuses on code organization, refactoring and advance concepts.
- Higher order components
- Lodash utility library
- Advance sorting
- Active links
- Lifting state
- React router
- Deploy to GitHub pages