This course get monthly updates!
- Over 19,000 happy students from 158 countries enrolled in my courses
- Featured in “Entrepreneur” and “Business Insider” magazine
- Overall, 460+ TOP Reviews on all my courses
Learn and master Email marketing using Mailchimp with powerful marketing tips and techniques which help you to jump forward and build a 2000 list of targeted subscribers.
You will learn how to:
- Build a powerful email list with at least 2000 targeted subscribers
- Create marketing campaigns & send them to your mailing list
- Write powerful, engaging & attracting headlines for email marketing
- Able to use 3 powerful marketing technique (marketing cognitive biases)
- Build signup forms and set it on your website and social media
- Read reports & analytics to find your strength and weaknesses in email marketing
- Write convincing email content to persuade subscribers to buy from you
- Create your market and increase your sale up to a whole new level
- And much more …
Recommended: Top Udemy Marketing Courses, Udemy Coupon $10
- Email marketing fundamentals (grabbing attention & convincing customers to buy from you)
- Bonus – 3 marketing cognitive biases
During this part we will learn everything we about how to use mailchimp for our email marketing such as creating email list, creating signup forms, add signup forms to our website and social media, create marketing campaigns and send emails, how to read reports and analytics, integrations, how to grab subscribers from other platforms such as Facebook and Twitter and much more.
During this part we will learn how to write an email that grab people’s attention and convince them to follow our request and buy from us. There are step by step proven rules that you can follow them in your email marketing. There are 6 formula to write a powerful headline or subject for your emails.
We also will learn more about our potential customers, AIDA, Cognitive biases in subject and how to write convincing email content.
Who is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs who want to market their product through emails
- People who want to find job as email marketer in any companies
- Small businesses who want to expand their business, grab more attention and have more sales