Requirements Understand the fundamentals of HTML programming Basic mechanics of web development Understand the…
In this course tutorials, we will create Create Responsive Car Dealership Website from SCRATCH
During the course you will work with
– HTML5 to setup the structure for the webiste
– Bootstrap 4 to add elements to the website
– CSS3 to style the website
We will create website from scratch without any third party libraries or plugins.
During the course we will explore
– Where to download google custom fonts
– Choose the colors for the website
– Download free stock images
– Download free stock video
– Download free stock loading images
– Download free icons for the website.
– How to work with @media queries
We will start a course by creating a navbar with logo, links and social media icons. The navbar will be responsive so on the smaller screen size the links and social icons will not be displayed and navbar toggler button will be displayed instead. As the user clicks the navbar toggler button the links will be displayed.Next we will create a header section with a background image and title on the left hand side.
The contact section with two form will be next and services section will be right after that. The services section will have video background with colored overlay and three service items position on top of video. Again we will create a custom shape for the section using clip path. The last two section we will be making will be reviews and footer section. In the review section we will make three cards, with car images and customer images. At the very end we will ad a custom class to navbar if the user scrolls below the height of the navbar.