Requirements You need the free software Inkscape Inkscape knowledge is not obligatory, but a…
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy Create SVG Graphics with Inkscape (+3 real-world projects) Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
What will you learn in our course?
You will learn:
1. How to create multiple SVG graphical elements with Inkscape – shapes (rectangles, circles, ellipses, star, spirals), lines, polygons, bezier curves, etc.
2. How to create paths, lines and curves that can be used to design complicated structures, shapes, characters and scenes.
3. How to style every single SVG element you create professionally.
4. How to create different types of text and effects using Inkscape
5. How to create scalable vector icons and logos with SVG.
6. How to create 2D cartoon characters that can be used in web animations and games.
7. How to createreal world SVG projects and illustrations in minutes using Inkscape
8. How to create children’s illustrations and designs in 15 minutes or less and become an illustrator
9. Learn the skills to become a freelance Children’s book illustrator and/or a cartoon illustrator
and so much more!
What are some real world applications of what you learn in this course?
By applying the concepts you learn in this course, you can code and design:
1. Graphics for your websites
2. 2D characters and scenes for web animations and web games
3. 2D graphs and pictorial reports that can be used in presentations
4. Bar charts, pie charts, etc.
5. Scalable vector icons and logos that can be displayed in websites, mobile browsers, ipads etc.
6. Flow charts, architectural designs etc.
7. Children’s illustrations and graphics
Sky is the limit! You can apply what you learn here anywhere in the web space, in any sphere.
Your imagination is your only obstacle to how you apply what you learn here in yourreal world projects.
How is this course designed?
Our course has 6 modules, where each module will thoroughly explain the intricacies of one of the concepts in SVG with a wealth of over-the-shoulder examples.
Here are the modules:
Module 1 – Inkscape basics & tools explanation – This is the foundations module. You’ll learn how to create SVG files, how to embed the codes/images in your HTML websites, how the SVG coordinate system works and every other thing you need to get started with creating SVG.
Module 2 – Creating various SVG shapes with Inkscape – Rectangles, ellipses, stars, polygon – You’ll learn how to create rectangles, circles, ellipses, stars, 3D boxes, spirals and polygons with a wealth of examples in every single lessons. You’ll be creating the shapes along with me in every single module so you understand the concepts better. You’ll also learn how to manipulate the shapes in multiple ways to get the best possible result.
Module 3 – Creating styled text, free-hand drawing and brush strokes with Inkscape – In this module, you’ll learn how to literally draw text on your SVG images, design them, manipulate them, create brush strokes, calligraphy, free hand drawings (with a cartoon drawing) and so much more.
Module 4 – Grouping, Layers, paths, Bezier curves, lines, node, Rows & Columns etc. – This module handles some very important concepts in SVG – Paths, groups, nodes, Bezier curves. You’ll learn how to group multiple objects in Inkscape so they can be manipulated together. Also, you’ll learn how to create very complicated graphics with the Bezier curves and node tool.
Module 5 – Styling, gradients, patterns and so much more – In this module, you’ll learn how to style the objects you create in multiple ways – using colors, gradients, patterns and so much more. You’ll also learn how to use the dropper and Tweak tools
Module 6 – Real world SVG projects – This is a very important module when you take the design aspect of the course into account. In this module, we’ll go over the various design attributes and properties offered by SVG. You’ll use these properties to create multiple designs for your shapes and elements, designs that’ll give your graphics the professional touch they need.