Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy How To Start A Profitable Blog 2020 – A Blog That Matters Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
Do you want to start a blog that matters – one that will change your life and the lives of your readers? Anyone can start a blog, but let’s be real, how many actually matter and actually make a difference to their readers?
Hi, My name’s James Stafford and I’ve been teaching people how to start a blog and clarify their message since 2012. In fact, over the last 8 years, I’ve made close to 7 figures with my blog and if you were to ask me what’s the difference that makes the difference…
However, It’s NOT just about starting a blog that matters, it’s also about being consistent. Over the years, I’ve seen too many people get started and not follow through, so it’s important be aware of the big picture when starting a successful blog.
Now starting a blog is actually the easy part, and thousands of new blogs are started every day. You can literally create one in 5 minutes – but very few people will create blogs that matter. Here’s the deal: while I know blogging is an incredible opportunity for some, the fact is blogging isn’t for everybody.
If blogging isn’t a good fit for you, you’d probably be better off spending time pursuing something else. So before you decide to jump in with blogging, here’s the top 5 reasons blogging might not be for you.
1. Building a successful blog takes an incredible amount of work, patience, and stamina.
2. It’s about the journey, not the destination. You should blog about something that genuinely interests you.
3. Blogging isn’t a quick path to riches. It can take up to a year to start making any money. To be successful, you have to like creating content and be consistent.
4. To be a successful blogger, you have to like helping or entertaining other people, not just about talking yourself. You should genuinely want to help people
5. Building a successful blog requires getting to know other bloggers.
It’s about the journey and the lessons learned along the way. So in this video, I’m going to teach you two things – how to start a blog that matters and how to ensure it’s correctly set up for success. I’ll show you what to do step-by-step so you can succeed – even if you’re totally new to getting started online, you’re on a shoestring budget and even if have no technical expertise whatsoever.