Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy Complete Backend Development 2020 Bundle – Python Roadmap Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
What you’ll learn
- Learn To Write Clean And Proper Python Code With Concept.
- Learn About 4 Pillars Of Object Oriented Programming!
- Learn How To Handle Error And Exceptions With Python
- Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete) on Applications
- Learn about MVT (Model, View Template) for Web apps
- Build rock solid foundation in Git and learn key-related concepts.
- Manage and Update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Learn GitHub and how to use and manage the web based Git repository.
- Have a computer with Internet
Welcome to The Complete 2020 Backend Development Bootcamp – Python Roadmap,
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important technologies and concepts you need to know to become a market-ready developer.
Here is the structural flow that we will follow,
- Object-Oriented Programming
Here are few companies that use these technologies –
Google, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Quora, Netflix, Dropbox, Reddit, and 1000 others.
Why this course?
- Complete course is focused on project building approach, you learn every concept through a logical approach.
- Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with tons of examples, projects, and quizzes.
- Course is regularly Updated and Ready for 2020
- No previous programming or coding experience required, we will cover everything step-by-step from basics.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Who Want To Start Programming!
Development, Django, Git, Heroku, Programming, Python, SQLite3