What you'll learn Interview Skills Soft Skills Job Interview Requirements Nothing Specific…
What you’ll learn
- Investment banking is notoriously hard to get into and you need every edge you can get. This course is perhaps your best bet at getting that edge. There are other finance courses out there, but this one is laser focused on Investment banking and that is what makes it good.
- This is a self-paced, fully online program offered by ex-Goldman Sachs analyst that offers the most comprehensive look at Investment Banking for interns, analysts and associates alike. It takes about 10 hours of effort to complete, depending on your skill level.
- The course covers all relevant topics ranging from equity market to debt market, IPO, and M&A. Which makes this well suited for professionals looking to get into M&A, capital markets, fund management, coverage, valuation, research and other Investment Banking roles.
- You’ll develop the essential, desk-ready skills related to Capital Markets, Fund Management, Valuation, and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- The skills developed within this program are applicable to a multitude of Analyst roles within the Investment Banking field including acquisition advisory, equity and fixed income capital markets, and risk management.
- Understand the time value of money, basic statistics of sampling and estimation, hypothesis testing, probability distribution, correlation and regression techniques, and time-series analysis.
- Read and understand key elements of financial statements and reports, such as balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements as well as how to apply basic financial and accounting principles to budget preparation and analysis.
- Possess a comprehensive and accurate picture of the hedge fund industry, various hedge fund strategies, hedge fund operations, and considerations for hedge fund investors.