What Will I Learn? Students who complete this course will go from having no…
What you’ll learn
- Practical ways for beating all online threats: Elite Hackers, Malware, Surveillance, Spywares etc.
- Free $199 70+ PDF Resources in this course!
- Latest up-to-date information and methods.
- Tonnes of interesting FREE materials and resources from 7 DEFENCE.
- Learning about the most dangerous hacking attacks and their prevention.
- Understanding the real meaning and importance of Cyber Security & Internet Security.
- Learning new techniques used by professionals- NIST Cyber Security Framework, Zero Trust Model etc.
- Learning & Analyzing the most dangerous Security Bugs and Vulnerabilities.
- Understanding basic concepts and terminologies used in Cyber Security.
- Learn how to keep your kids and parents safe from cyber criminal actions.
- Understand how cyber attacks work, How to avoid virus infections and How you can foil their malicious consequences.
- Learning About Spyware , Adware, Spoofing, Scareware, Browser Hijacking, Phishing, Vishing, Smishing, MITM, BFA (Brute Force Attack), Spamming, Doxing and a lot more interesting stuff.
- We’ll explore- Darknets, Zero Day Vulnerabilities, Exploit Kits, Social Engineering Attacks and much more
- Learn about the Hacking Tools CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) uses.
- Learn about Mass Surveillance and The 5 Eyes.
- Learn more Encryption and it’s uses in Cyber Security.
- Learn and Analyze – POODLE, BEAST, HEARTBLEED, SSL Stripping and many more TLS Vulnerabilities.
- We’ll learn to set up a Test Environment using Virtual Machines like VirtualBox and VMware.
- Learn about Operating System security & privacy- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, MacOS etc.
- Learn and Implement Special Security Measures.
- Being Anonymous so that no one can track/trace you or steal your identity.
- Learning advanced techniques of Social Engineering.
- Best Books For Learning Cyber Security.
- List of websites/blogs to help you prevent scams for FREE.
- Learn more about WordPress Security- How to keep your website secure.
- Protecting all your digital assets.
- Google Dorks and GOOGLE Hacking Database (GHDB).
- Some very amazing and Interesting things to know in Cyber Security.
- How I made a scammer refund $1350 Who tried to scam my friend.
- A list of cool CMD commands to make your work easier.
- More than 300+ Helpful Links & Resources INCLUDED!!
- Take your cyber security career to the next level!
- You’ll also learn how I had earned more than $10,000 from Bug Bounty Programs.
- After this course you will have the tools / skills needed to start and grow your cyber security career.
- You will get a certificate of completion from 7 DEFENCE as you complete watching all the videos and clear all Tests given in the course.
- Easily get a job in the cyber security space.
- Set unbelievable goals for yourself (Sky is not the limit……..I believe in you! You can do it!)
- Stay up to date with the latest security news, alerts and threat intelligence! (EVERY WEEK)
- Nothing except a positive attitude 🙂
** ACCORDING TO EPISTLE NEWS: “Dhabaleshwar is one of the best Cyber Security Instructors on the internet. He has taught more than 100,000+ cyber security enthusiasts from over 180 countries including employees from PayPal, airbnb, CocaCola etc.” **Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy A Complete Cyber Security Guide For Beginners 2021 Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
** SPECIAL $199 BONUS: FREE 70+ DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES. In order to make the student experience more amazing, there is a free download at the end of every video of this course (it contains every slide & PDF & 300+ helpful internet links & resources) making the course up to date, easy to understand & even more fun and engaging! **
*** “In today’s world Cyber Security is not optional, its a necessity.” – Dhabaleshwar Das (CEO & Founder 7 Defence) ***
Welcome to “A Complete Cyber Security Guide For Beginners 2021 “! We assume you have NO prior knowledge in the field of cyber security and hacking. But No Worries! by the end of it you’ll be able to fight black-hat hackers and secure system like security experts!
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about cyber security….not only technical details but also career paths. This course covers all of the important topics you will learn from the basic of cyber security to earning money from cyber security + I will share my experience of real life SCAMMERS and how to cleverly outwit them! + I’ll show you ways to EARN money ethically in the field of cyber security.
This course is taught by Dhabaleshwar Das the CEO and Founder of 7 Defence (Which is a leading company in the field of Information Security). He has trained more than 100,000+ cyber security professionals. His students have not only qualified exams like CEH but also some toughest ones like CISM & SSCP.
This course will focus on topics like Vulnerabilities, Malwares, Encryption, WordPress Security, Google Dorks & Google Hacking Database, Digital Certificates, Social Engineering, Phishing, Scammers, Hacking, Earning money in the field Of Cyber Security etc.
You know,You Chose the right career path for you…………………….CYBER SECURITY…………………………………..Here is the proof of that:-
- Exciting career opportunities as security analyst, security engineer, security architect, forensics investigator, cybersecurity specialist, and more!
- Cyber security positions are expected to rise 6 million globally by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016)
- If you are already in the IT field, expect a 9% raise in pay for security expertise (source: Forbes, January 2016)
- Median salary for information security analyst for 2015 is $90,000 (source: US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- According to the Cyber Security Jobs Report, there will be approximately 3.5 million unfilled cyber security jobs by 2021.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of computer and cyber security.
- This course is for anyone who wants to be completely anonymous so that no one can track you.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, social media accounts, emails, and devices safe.
- Anyone who wants to begin their career as a cyber security professional
- Students who want to learn practical techniques on how to protect their privacy online and safeguard their digital assets.