Unreal Engine C++ What Unreal Engine really is What C++ is in…
What you’ll learn
- C++, the games industry standard language.
- How to use the Unreal Engine 4 Editor.
- Git as a version control and backup system.
- Object Oriented Programming and how to put it into practice.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- Game design principles.
- Programming patterns and best practices.
- Unreal’s Terrain Editor to create epic landscapes.
- Artificial Intelligence behaviour programming for enemies.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Modern game development technologies and techniques.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
- Write code that is clean and to understand.
- Unreal Gameplay Framework to make games easily.
- Advanced vehicle physics.
- Blackboard and Behaviour Tree for customizable AI.
- Animation Blueprint for custom character animation.
- C++ template programming to reduce repetition.
- Vector maths for game play and physics calculations.
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4 (recommended).
- Or a Mac running MacOS 10.14 Mojave or higher
- About 15GB of free disc space.