Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop 3D Modeling a Hobbit Door | SMARTYBRO
11 Feb , 2021
What you’ll learn
• Following through a complete guide on creating a 3D Hobbit Door scenein Blender 2.9 and Adobe Photoshop
• Using Blender 2.9 (the newest software version) and understanding its interface and shortcuts
• Creating a stunning unique 3D Hobbit Door scene
• Learning an industry-standard 3D modelling professional workflow within Blender 2.9 and Adobe Photoshop
• Effective problem-solving in Blender 2.9
• Learning the basics of Adobe Photoshop
• Creating a Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) from scratch
• Learning how to blend a render into a real-world environment using various Adobe Photoshop techniques
• Learning how to use HDRIs as backgrounds to feature your 3D models in
• Maintaining and optimising fantasy scene aesthetics for a Hobbit Door scene
• Marking Seams, Sharps, and fixing Normals
• Smoothing and preparing meshes for texturing
• Adding materials using Blender 2.9’s node system
• Creating procedural materials in Blender 2.9
• Mesh deforming and using Booleans
• Learning how to make loop cuts in Blender 2.9
• Fixing Ngons within Blender 2.9
• Complete guide on marking seams & texture resolutions
• Complete UV Mapping Guide: UV mapping and UV unwrapping your model
• Creating procedural, stained glass, and metal materials
• Creating Collections of Objects and Meshes using a Hierarchy System
• Learning how to use rendering to improve the quality of presentation for your 3D environment
• Rendering a 3D fantasy Hobbit Doorscene to a high level.
• To own a computer (Mircrosoft, Linux or Mac)
• A graphic tablet is highly recommended but not required
• To have downloaded Blender 2.9 (available for free)
• To either have Adobe Photoshop or simply download what we create there from the course resources
• A thirst to learn and excitement about 3D modelling
• To download all course resources including a course handbook,6 references, an option of backgrounds, two types of metal materials, a glass overlay for Adobe Photoshop, a grass texture, a HDRI map, a rock and a weathered texture (including roughness, normal, metallic, displacement, and colour maps), a stained glass SVG and a metal hinge SVG.
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop 3D Modeling a Hobbit Door Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
Hi and welcome to my newest Blender 2.9 fantasy genre 3D art course. ‘Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop 3D Modeling a Hobbit Door a complete guide into creating a 3D fantasy scene with the backdrop of a remotely towering mountain.
Download packs always excite me when I get my hands on a new course.
‘Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop 3D Modeling a Hobbit Door’will include a free download pack with 6 fantasy art genre resources of what we will be creating. You will also get access to free-to-use metal materials, a glass overlay for Adobe Photoshop, a grass texture, an HDRI map, a rock and a weathered texture (including roughness, normal, metallic, displacement, and colour maps), a stained glass SVG and a metal hinge SVG.
The best course navigation tool for ‘Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop 3D Modeling a Hobbit Door’ will also be included. The course handbook will give the control back to you and you will be able to fully streamline your learning process to your needs and wants seamlessly.
3D Modelling a Hobbit Door Scene in Blender 2.9 and Adobe Photoshop is one of my quickest, most compact courses to date, filled with efficient, quick-to-follow tips and animations that will help you accelerate your workflow through a single project.
Check out the free introduction and I am sure you won’t be able to put this course down.
Who wouldn’t like to feel closer to nature and serene living, now more than ever?
By enrolling in ‘Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop 3D Modeling a Hobbit Door’, you will get the full fantasy environment experience in which you will be immersed further after every lesson.
I was eager to make this scene something magical, straight out of a story, and I am sure you will too!
Happy modelling everyone,
Neil, 3D Tudor
Who this course is for:
• Beginner 3D modellers eager to learn how to build a 3D Hobbit Door scene
• Enthusiasts of Blender who want to fast-track their understanding of its new and exciting changes
• Beginner Adobe Photoshop users who are eager to learn how to use this software for 3D modelling
• Mid-Level 3D modellers who want to take their modelling to the new level and improve their workflow with tips and tricks
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.