Coding knowledge is a must-have 21st century skill. The ability to read,write,and understand code
has never been more-important,useful,or lucrative as it is today.Computer code has forever changed our lives .
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy Code Bootcamp : Learn to code by building 20 real projects Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
Some people can’t even make it through the day without interacting with something built with code.
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements label pieces of content such as “this is a heading”, “this is a paragraph”
CSS is the language we use to style a Web page.
What is CSS?
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
- What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Why Python?
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way.
Real Projects we will build step by step
- Build an Analogue Clock
- Build a Loan | Mortgage Calculator
- Build a quote of the day app
- Build a BMI Calculator
- Build a Calculator
- Build a Digital clock
- Build a Contact Form
- Build a Todo List App
- Build an Interactive Quiz App
- Build a Countdown Timer
- Build a Currency Converter App
- Build a Music Player App
- Build a Random Password Generator
- Build an Image Slider App
- Build a Text to Speech App
- Build a Lottery Numbers Simulator App
- Build a Screen Break App
- Build a Random Number Generator
- Build a Number Guessing Game