What you'll learn What is a software bug and what damage it can bring.…
What you’ll learn
- Proof Techniques. Mathematical Induction and Recursion Theory.
- Mathematical Logic. Propositional and First Order Calculus. Godel Theorem.
- Programs verifications and Model Checking
- Linear Algebra. Matrix Theory in Computer Science.
- Boolean Algebra and its applications in Digital Electronics.
- Lambda Calculus as a Foundation of Functional Programming
- Number Theory and Encryption.
- Modern Statistics and Probabilistic Methods in Computer Science.
- Functional Analysis and the efficiency of computer algorithms Decision Theory