What you'll learn Digital Forensics Fundamentals Computer Forensics Mobile Forensics Autopsy Evidence Acquistion Evidence…
What you’ll learn
- Digital Forensics Process of Investigation
- Maintaining Integrity
- Maintaining Chain of Custody
- Copying and Imaging of Storage Device
- Search for files and Recover Deleted Files after Acquistion
- OS Forensics – Find Artifacts in Windows
- RAM Dump and RAM Analysis
- Checking the Integrity of Files using the concept of Hash Value
- Find Browser History and other Evidences
- Procedure of Creation and Detection of Steganography – With Tool
- Procedure of Creation and Detection of Steganography – Without Tool
- Image Forensics
- Anti-Forensics Techniques and Detection
- BONUS (Endless Benefits)
- You Need a Computer.
- You do not need any Professional Qualification in this Course.
Please, before reading the Description, watch the Promo Video, for a better understanding.Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than Udemy Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime Investigation Download, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
I hope you have watched the Promo Video!
So let me start with the Description…
Are You Ready To Take Your Cyber-Crime Investigation Skills To The Next Level?
It is my great pleasure to welcome you all to Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime Investigation Course.
I’m delighted to see you here. And a special welcome to those of you who are in the Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime field for the first time.
I Afrozulla Khan, Welcome You All To
Digital Forensics & Cyber-Crime Investigation Course!
You will have knowledge of these topics after completing this course, Digital Forensics and Examination, Reasons for performing Digital Forensics, Types of Digital Forensics, Searching for evidence and Digital Footprints on the Seized Computer, Methodologies of Acquisition and Seizing Digital Devices, Knowledge of Windows Forensics, Volatile and Non-Volatile Information Gatherings, Forensic Analysis of RAM Dump, Recover Deleted Files, Steganography Analysis, Multimedia Forensics, and Anti-Forensics Techniques used by Hackers to erase the evidence.
BONUS (Endless Benefits)
It will take you only four hours to learn my course and put it to use in your investigation!
My Course is so easy to understand that you’ll wonder if it’s the soulmate you were searching for all along!
You might have a lot of courses available on your hands and you probably always will, but not taking the right course to upgrade your skills and knowledge will be a loss.
This is Afrozulla Khan, signing off!
Who this course is for:
- People who have no experience with Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime, and want to learn it.
- People who want to learn how to perform Computer Forensics Investigation.
- People who want to enhance their skills in Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime.